I love connecting with audiences and creating a one of a kind learning experience. You’ll feel connected to my story, our message, and how it relates to you, your life, or your business.
A few Keynote & Workshop Topics:
- Leading with an Athlete Mindset – Elite athletes consistently achieve peak performances because they are exceptional at overcoming adversity. In this presentation, you’ll learn that the athlete mindset isn’t solely reserved for athletes; it’s something we can all activate and all benefit from.
“The Athlete Mindset” at UBC Okanagan Athletics:
- Grief Happens – The antidote for adversity, namely grief, is gratitude. Gratitude can help us overcome our biggest challenges in life. It creates a perspective shift that helps us frame setbacks in the grand scheme of things. It is the foundation for the physical, mental, and emotional growth and recovery for individuals, teams, and leadership groups.
- “If it’s broke, don’t fix it.” – When things fall apart and you’re in recovery mode amid dispute resolutions, organizational dilemmas, disruptions, disasters, or traumas, don’t ‘fix it’. The concept of rebuilding or ‘fixing it’ is flawed. Looking ahead to what you can build or create, not recreate, is a fundamental shift that organizations need to make.
- Connection Through Storytelling – The power of storytelling is often overlooked by leaders, managers, coaches, and teachers. Connecting with your team is critically important when it comes to achieving results. As a leader, your followers will work harder for you if they feel connected to you and your vision.
Partner Organization Presentations:
- Your Identity Audit – Okanagan PTSD Clinics
- Performance Driven Injury Prevention – HeadStartPro.com
- Trust Your Gut – WorkSafe BC
Take The Leap.
Contact me directly to see how we can start living the life you want to live, right now.
“I’ve been given a second chance. Since my accident, it has become my purpose to help others. Public speaking has given me an avenue to make an impact on an individual and societal level. I am grateful for every moment I have with my audience and hope that I inspire you to take positive action in your life.”
– Mike Shaw